Super Visa is a 10-year multiple entry Visa which will allow parents and grandparents of a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident to come to Canada and stay for up to 2 years per visit.
Eligibility Requirement for Applicant(s):
- Parent(s) or Grandparent(s) must be parent(s) or grandparent(s) of a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident
- Must be admissible to Canada and meet other eligibility conditions.
- Medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least one year, providing a minimum coverage of $100,000 for health care, hospitalization and repatriation;
- Undergo a medical examination before applying.
Eligibility Requirement for Sponsor:
- A letter of invitation from sponsor (your child or grandchild) who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- The sponsor in Canada will also have to meet certain income and other requirements in order to sponsor a parent or grandparent under the super visa.
- The sponsor has to provide an undertaking of support to the applicants during their stay in Canada.
- Demonstrate their income is above a predetermined minimum level (LICO)