Welcome to Karim Immigration

Study Permit

About the Process

Canada is well known for its high standard education and living and is the most preferred destination for international students to pursue their studies and make their future.

More than 150,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

Canadian educational institutions that accept foreign student range from schools, colleges to universities. Students study at various levels such as

  • Certificate
  • Diploma
  • Undergraduate
  • Degrees
  • Post Graduate Diplomas
  • Master’s Degrees and PhD

If you are looking to determine the proper school to attend and how to apply to study at the school, we can assist you. We will assist you in the following:

  1. School Acceptance
    We begin by having a consultation and decide your eligibility. Then we will determine which institution to attend and select a program to study. Once that is established, we will assist you in finding out what the minimum requirements will be for the institution(s) chosen.
  1. Study Permit
    We can assist you in your study permit application
    after you have received your school acceptance.
  1. Permanent Residency
    We can assist you in determining your eligibility in becoming a Canadian Permanent Resident, either before, during or after your schooling. Having permanent residency can be advantages in a number of different ways, including lower tuition fees.

The Student must meet the following requirements in order to obtain a student visa:

  • Successfully accepted at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada
  • Promise to leave Canada upon the completion of your education.
  • Must be able to obtain a police clearance certificate, if required
  • English proficiency test (IELTS, TOEFL etc.)
  • Proof of financial support for your education and living in Canada for the period of study

The students can work part-time (up to 20 hours a week) without a work permit. It allows students to learn about Canada and its culture. It also allows students to work on-campus or off-campus

Post Graduate Work Permit:

Post Graduate Work Permit & Regular Work Permit: Most of the post secondary programs which are longer than one-year duration will allow the student to apply for a post graduate work permit which enables the student to gain valuable work experience with any employer. We can help you with the application. We also help students who have been offered employment by the employers in Canada and would like to change their status from student to worker. Our services include visa extensions and all services that students require while they are in Canada. If you want to discuss your chances of immigration under the Canadian Experience Class, please feel free to schedule an appointment with our regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant for a free counselling.